What is the apparatus Alma Soprano ICE Platinum for laser hair removal?
The Alma Soprano ICE Platinum apparatus is a new word in removing unwanted body hair.
Alma Soprano ICE Platinum is a limited line of laser apparatus for hair removal. The technology was developed by the international company Alma Laser, which is one of the largest manufacturers of medical and aesthetic equipment in the world. The company's plants are located in Israel, Germany and the United States. This guarantees the exclusive quality of the equipment and its complete safety.
Alma Soprano ICE Platinum's innovative trio-cluster laser hair removal technology is now available at the Medissa clinic in Kiev. Earlier in Kiev, neodymium laser hair removal, diode laser hair removal or alexandrite hair removal were available separately. Alma Soprano ICE Platinum combined the power of three different waves in one comfortable and fast procedure.
How does the apparatus Alma Soprano ICE Platinum works?
Alma Soprano ICE Platinum uses a diode laser. Diode laser hair removal destroys the hair follicle. The advantage of the diode laser is in the wavelength, which penetrates more deeply into the tissue and destroys the hair structure faster.
Alma Soprano ICE Platinum laser combines the effects of waves of three different lengths and captures the optimum range of treatment during operation.
One nozzle with three different in length waves of action is designed to remove the three main anatomical parts of the hair follicle: the hair follicle, the papilla, which contains the follicle feeding vessels and the hair root.
The SHR technology, which the Alma Soprano ICE Platinum device uses, gradually heats the middle layer of skin and destroys the hair follicle permanently. It is better than old generations of lasers, which destroyed the hair follicle by one powerful effect and risked injuring the skin.
What are the advantages of laser hair removal by apparatus Alma Soprano ICE Platinum?
- Suitable for all skin types, including tanned skin.
- Removes all hair types, including downy hair. Laser hair removal of light hair was not effective enough before the appearance of Alma Soprano, but now blond and fluff hair can be removed forever.
- Works faster and more efficiently than other lasers, due to the triple nozzle. The nozzle allows you to cover the entire treated skin area for 1 time.
- Does not damage the skin, does not have a rehabilitation period. Often the procedure does not even require the application of any sedatives to the skin immediately after the procedure. There may be a slight redness in the area of hair heating, which passes quickly.
- The procedure is absolutely comfortable and painless. The device uses the ICE technology that cools the skin surface during work, so the patient does not experience any discomfort during the procedure, unlike laser hair removal of the old generation.
- Apparatus approved by FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration)
How the laser hair removal by the apparatus Alma Soprano ICE Platinum is going in the clinic Medissa?
- Preparation for the procedure. Before the procedure, you must remove the hair above the skin surface with a razor. The length of the hair above the skin should not be more than 1 mm.
- Immediately before the procedure in the clinic, the doctor treats the patient's skin with an external antiseptic.
- After skin treatment, the doctor applies a special gel to the surface for better sliding of the apparatus. Since the Alma Soprano ICE Platinum apparatus is in motion, the patient does not feel how the tissues heat up, but only feels a light pleasant massage when the nozzle moves over the skin.
- Before starting work, the nozzle is treated with a special antiseptic.
- The doctor sets the necessary settings in the program of the apparatus and proceeds to hair removal.
- Then the skin surface is treated with a special nozzle, through which the apparatus heats the middle layer of the skin and destroys the hair follicle.
- Depending on the treated area, the whole procedure takes 15-30 minutes and can be performed at lunchtime.
How often do you need to do this procedure by the apparatus of Alma Soprano ICE Platinum?
The process of achieving the desired effect depends on many individual factors and the hair growth zone. If we are talking about the face, it will take an average of 10 treatments to get rid of unwanted hair. If it is zone of the armpit and bikini area – you will need from 6 to 8 procedures. In the area of the legs is need to take 5-6 procedures. With each procedure, the hair will become smaller and thinner.
We recommend making the procedure every 3-6 weeks depending on the area.
If the patient aims to permanently get rid of hair in a certain zone, the amount of procedures will need to be extended. And you also need to increase the interval between procedures up to 3-4 months until the desired result is achieved.
What is the price of the procedure?
The price of the procedure, you can see at the page PRICE.
The laser hair removal procedure on the Soprano Ice Platinum is safe and allowed from the age of 14. In the Medissa underage patients can visit the clinic for the first time, accompanied by one of the parents. During the first visit, the parents sign an informational agreement on the procedure, and then the young patient can visit the clinic independently.
You can read patient reviews about the procedure in the REVIEWS section on the website, as well as on our official pages in social networks.