Body hair removal by apparatus Alma Soprano Ice Platinum
How to be ready for a bikini vacation all year round? The specialists of clinic Medissa in Kiev know the answer! The Laser body hair removal by the apparatus Alma Soprano Ice Platinum is new generation technology. Laser hair removal becomes quick, painless and more effective!
What is the mechanism of action and technology of our apparatus?
Alma Soprano Ice Platinum is an Israeli technology that has no analogues. Laser of this brand manufacturer combines the power of three waves: diode, neodymium and alexandrite. It destroy the follicle at different lengths. The laser destroys the feeding part of the follicle, the bulb and the hair itself. The technology heats the hair follicle to a temperature above 60 degrees Celsius, at which the bulb disintegrates. The main advantage of this method of influence on the hair follicle is the complete absence of skin damage and rehabilitation period.
What are the advantages of laser body hair removal by Alma Soprano Ice Platinum?
- This hair removal technology allows you to effectively work on absolutely any type of hair.
- It is suitable for all skin types. This technology of laser hair removal, allows you to work on tanned skin.
- This makes it possible to do hair removal immediately after a vacation in hot countries, there is no need to wait until the tan comes off the body.
- The laser works by painlessly. The patient does not feel discomfort, only heat is possible in the zone where the apparatus works. This is achieved by a special nozzle that cools the skin to -3 degrees Celsius, as well as due to the operation of the device «in motion» when the nozzle moves along the area that is processed. This means that now quite a long time laser hair removal of the back will become more comfortable and high quality.
- It processes skin as accurately as possible, leaving no gaps in large areas, such as the legs and thighs.
- It works much faster than laser apparatus and technologies of other manufacturers. For example, the procedure of hair removal on the legs lasts no more than 30 minutes, starting from the moment when the patient entered the doctor's office and left it after the procedure.
- After the procedure, there is no redness on the skin. The rehabilitation period is missing.
- The laser destroys the hair follicle forever.
What are the indications for laser body hair removal?
You can contact our experts to make laser hair removal, if extra hairs bring you physical or psychological discomfort for any reason. It's no secret to any of us that in addition to the standard areas for removing unwanted hairs such as the area of the armpits, legs, arms, bikini area, there are other equally "problem" places on our body. Increasingly, men choose such a procedure as laser hair removal of the neck or face. Popularity among women and men is gaining laser hair removal of the abdomen – quite a difficult area.
How many procedures should be done to get the result?
The first result the patient will notice after 1 procedure of laser hair removal by the device Alma Soprano Ice Platinum. Hair will not grow as actively, it structure will be weaker. Gradually from procedure to procedure the hair will become smaller and it will be thinner.
Doctors at the Clinic Medissa recommend on average 6-8 procedures to achieve a stable and long-lasting result. The interval between treatments is about 4-5 weeks.
If the patient has a goal to get rid of body hair forever, it is necessary to extend the course of procedures at intervals of 3-4 months.
Number of procedures is selected individually – because much depends on the area, type of hair and skin of the patient.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW! On the body there are hormonal zones of hair growth, which often and primarily bring discomfort to women. Hormonal zones should include such areas as the abdomen, arms, white line of the abdomen, chest, back. It need more time to get rid of hair on the arms forever, than to remove hair on legs forever. But you should note that hair removal by a Soprano laser helps to significantly reduce hair growth in any area of the body and significantly increase the intervals between hair removals. For example, laser hair removal of the abdomen will deprive patients of problems with ingrown hair and the appearance of stiff bristles that occur when we have shaving and waxing.
What are the contraindications to laser body hair removal by Soprano Ice Platinum?
All contraindications are standard for hair removal procedures and include the following diseases:
-herpes in the active stage;
-other diseases in the acute stage.
Also the contraindications to the procedure of laser hair removal of the whole body include:
What is the price of hair removal of the whole body by the apparatus Alma Soprano Ice Platinum?
The price of laser body hair removal, you can see at the page PRICES, where you can learn more about the price of our services, as well as to sign up online to us for the procedure.
The laser hair removal procedure on the Soprano Ice Platinum is safe and allowed from the age of 14. In the Medissa underage patients can visit the clinic for the first time, accompanied by one of the parents. During the first visit, the parents sign an informational agreement on the procedure, and then the young patient can visit the clinic independently.
You can read patient reviews about the procedure in the REVIEWS section on the website, as well as on our official pages in social networks.